Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pokemon X!

I just picked up my copy of Pokemon X, and despite spoiling it for myself by watching some playthroughs, I'M SO EXCITED.

Unfortunately, I won't get to play until this weekend with all the homework I should be doing instead of typing this blog post.

There's more customization, graphics, animations, and new species! From what I've seen, there's not as many new species as I'd like, but, hooray for new Eevee evolution!

Call me a geek, or nerd (I can't remember which one's proper for this situation) but there's nothing wrong with holding onto a part of my childhood that always makes a smile. Some kids had legos, I had Pokemon! And I never plan on letting it go.

Gotta create a dream team and explore Kalos when I get the chance :)

To future Jackie,
How many more Pokemon games have you accumulated since then? Hopefully it's still as addicting and loveable ^^.

--
Edit: 12/1/13

End of Thanksgiving break, and I've pretty much finished the game! Even some of the post game plot.

To be honest, I think story-wise, it could of used improvement. I felt like I finished the game too early and didn't enjoy it as much as the Black/White series.
However, the graphics! Oh my god the animations! I can't get over it. They've outdone themselves for the 3D features.

I'm finding trouble continuing the game and finding more things to do now that I've beat the post game. The Elite four was somewhat of a joke and I just wish there was more to do.

Maybe I'll find out about anything else that I can do in the game, but until then, it's working on the Battle Chateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment